There is no secret: to pay less, you must consume less. As a consumer, you cannot fight the rise in taxes and network costs that affect your bill. On the other hand, it’s up to you to take small actions that, in the long term, will allow you to save money. You can Click Here for the best time.
Consume less electricity
In this country, the peak consumption is during the week between 5 p.m. and 8 p.m. Normal, at this time, stores and offices have not yet closed their doors, public transport like trains circulate in large numbers and people have already returned home.
Consumption of High Electricity
This large consumption of electricity which takes place simultaneously involves risks of load shedding. These sudden power outages are not very burdensome when brief. However, they deprive you of everyday objects and cause many undesirable situations.
For example, your fixed telephony will be altered just like your mobile telephony, without counting all the electrical devices which will no longer work. Fridges, freezers, televisions, computers no more of them will be on, so it’s impossible to use them. The same goes if you want to recharge your electrical devices, you will have to wait until the power comes back. Not to mention that the boilers will be shut down and the elevators and automatic garage doors will no longer operate. As for pumping facilities to prevent flooding, they too will be shut down. Finally, another consequence, water pressure will decrease.
Prevent Load Shedding
In order to prevent load shedding from occurring, there is only one solution: reduce your electricity consumption during this time. But how can you concretize your desire for savings while respecting the general interest? It is by changing your bad habits that it becomes possible to prevent a power shortage. This prospect does not seem pleasing and yet, making this effort should not affect your comfort. Moving and reducing your consumption will even be beneficial in terms of savings and the environment. Since electricity is not an inexhaustible source, these are good reasons for making responsible use of it,
Practical steps to save
Here is an overview of the steps to take to reduce your electricity bill. Approved by the Federal Public Service Economy, they should quickly allow you to notice the difference.
- Turn off the lights when you leave a room,
- Reduce the number of lights in the room where you are and adjust the necessary brightness according to the task at hand cooking, reading, other activity, etc.,
- Remove your old bulbs and replace them with energy-saving bulbs: the latter consumes less electricity than an incandescent bulb and provide a brightness of at least 4 times higher,
- Reduce your use of energy-consuming devices such as halogen lamps, irons, ovens, microwaves, dishwashers, washing machines, dryers, vacuum cleaners, etc.
- Do not abuse decorative lighting,
- Make the most of natural light,
- Clean your light bulbs from time to time to remove dust. It absorbs light and makes lighting less efficient.
The most important thing: insulate your home as well as possible,
When you are at home: Heat the living rooms like the kitchen and the living room to a maximum temperature of 19 ° C to 20 ° C. Put on a sweater instead of raising the temperature. Maintain your hot water tank regularly. It can double consumption when there is tartar.