When the street is sweltering heat, more and more often you think about buying an air conditioner. Today, a huge amount of climate technology of various modifications and firms is presented on the market. To simplify the choice, let’s deal with the main questions: what kind of air conditioners are and for what purpose they are needed. With the Explosion Proof HVAC you can have the best choices.
Explosion Proof air conditioners are divided into three types: domestic, industrial and semi-industrial. Each has its own functions, its own specifics. Industrial ventilation and air conditioning systems are responsible for the uninterrupted cooling of large rooms. The power of such units can reach up to 500 kilowatts. Semi-industrial air conditioners occupy a niche between industrial giants and domestic climate systems. They are divided into several types, consist of two or more blocks and can cool one room or several. For example, they are often used in shops, offices, when it is necessary to ventilate the air in several small rooms. In power, they are significantly inferior to industrial systems – over 8 kilowatts. And there are household, well-known, air conditioners. Despite their small size, they are able to cool rooms up to 100 square meters. The power of this climate technology is from 7 to 8 kilowatts.
- Air conditioning systems differ in design. Monoblock and split systems are currently on the market. The first ones consist of one unit and are presented in the form of windows and mobile air conditioners. As for split systems, most often buyers give preference to them – at least, such a system consists of two blocks, at most ten.
- Split systems today are chosen not only by entrepreneurs but also by ordinary citizens for cooling apartments, private houses, summer cottages. Such a climate technology has a wide range of functions: a remote control, the ability to adjust the temperature regime, a timer, and filters can be installed in the indoor unit to clean the air of dust, tobacco, smoke. In addition, the choice of various modifications of indoor units that are located directly in the room is considered to be a great advantage.
To make it easier for you to decide on the choice of air conditioning, consider the most popular models of household climate equipment.
Wall split systems
Usually mounted on a wall near a window
The external unit is attached to the outside of the building wall. Cooling power is from 2 to 7 kilowatts. Such systems can cover an area of up to 70 sq.m.
Floor and ceiling air conditioning systems
Their main plus is the versatility of installing indoor units. Ideal for installation in large rooms, divided into zones. There is a High level of efficiency and ergonomic design.
Mainly used in rooms with suspended ceilings
The usefulness of this climate technology is that it takes up a minimum of space, and its installation in the center of the room allows you to cool the entire area of the room.
Window air conditioning
When you need to save a lot, they choose it. This is the only unit that not only cools the room but also serves as a kind of hood. The disadvantages of this technique are noise and reduced window clearance.
Column split system
- Often used in rooms where it is not possible to install wall or ceiling air conditioning.
- The cooling power is about 5 kilowatts. Of the minuses, huge dimensions and high performance are noted.
Mobile air conditioning
- Convenient in that it can be installed in any room and, moreover, independently.
- Small wheels allow you to move the air conditioner.
- Which air conditioning to choose in the end is up to you.
- The main thing is to determine the budget and floor space.