If you want to become a shop owner, what will you do? If you want to earn a profit in your business, then you will sell all your products. Then, first of all, you want to know everything about the business. Dropshipping is one of the best platforms in doorstep business.
What is dropshipping?
Dropshipping is nothing but a form of ecommerce business, where e-commerce does not want to own any stock or inventory. Then he can drop ship the products from another seller or fulfill the order from another seller. Dropship gives new shapes in the e-commerce department. If want to know about dropshipping, then imagine this, from long days I thought about that I want to invest and get profit in business. But I have a small investment. Then I learned about dropshipping. Yes, I created a website about pet stores. I linked up with a famous pet shop in my town. Anyone wants to know about pet shops and pet details and then they were browsing my website. Then order pets. Listen carefully I don’t have any pets and shops but I have a website. I earn from this website. This is my dropshipping business. Highlight in dropshipping is you don’t want to own any stocks or any products. And no need to invest money a lot.
What is e-commerce?
- If any commercial transaction takes place through the internet, then it will be e-commerce. This is all only doing via the internet.
- E-commerce model was first found by Michael Aldrich in 1979. But at that period, e-commerce was a flop idea because at that time there few people who had computers and telephones. So online platform was a flop idea in that time but everyone knows the value of online platform business or e-commerce. For example, everyone knows the value of Amazon, Flipkart, and other online shops.
- Bill Gates and Steve jobs both played an important role in boosting e-commerce industry growth. This platform was a flop idea until the 90s but after the 90s e-commerce industry slightly developed. People’s hope developed day by day. Until 2009, these platform companies sent cheques to their customers. After the e-bays announcement in 2009, they were paid from their credit cards.
What are the types of e-commerce models?
There are four basic models in e-commerce and there are,
- Consumer to consumer model (C2C)
- Business to the business model (B2B)
- Consumer to the business model (C2B)
- Business to consumer model (B2C)
Business to the business model:
This is one of the best e-commerce models. If two companies help with each other’s wealth, then it will be called as business to the business model. For example, look at the Alibaba Company, they pictured another company on their websites and it will help the other companies’ wealth.
Business to consumer model:
If you sell your products to consumers, then it will be business to consumer model.
Consumer to consumer model:
In India, companies like OLX and Quicker helps with the consumer to consumer model e-commerce. If you don’t want any products in your home and you don’t want to go to shops otherwise you handed your products to this platform. Then your problem will be solved.